Clarissa E. Agiato
15872 Kutztown Road
Maxatawny, PA 19538
A creative, well organized computer specialist. An experienced leader possessing strong written and oral communication skills.
Kutztown University, Undergraduate pursuing Computer Science degree. Expected graduation 2019.
Lehigh Carbon Community College, Aug 2012-December 2015, AAS Computer Specialist in Web Development and Design. Dean’s List; 3.7
HTML Writers’ Guild, 2000, Completed online classes on HTML and web graphic design.
Barnstone Studios, 1999, Full Time Student, studying design and developing a portfolio.
Operations Manager, 2007 – 2011, Gothic Inc., Whitehall, PA
- Oversaw daily operations at 8 retail locations, 2 websites, a warehouse, and the corporate office. Reported directly to the President/CEO.
- Performed regular audits on sales, product inventory, pricing, and payroll.
- Conducted weekly store inspections.
- Maintained the company warehouse by replenishing inventory sold and keeping it well organized.
- Delivered products to stores and educated employees on new merchandise.
- Merchandised endcaps and window displays at most stores.
- Planned and executed store meetings, manager meetings, and new employee orientation events.
- Hired new managers, wrote performance reviews and disciplinary warnings, and terminated managers when necessary.
- Designed and printed signage for sales and other events.
- Assisted the CEO in developing a new store concept, helped to scout locations, and oversaw the grand opening of the first store under that concept.
Store Manager, 2003 – 2006, RadioShack, Shillington, PA
- Produced strong profits by identifying and selling high margin products. Trained employees to do the same.
- Conducted inventory audits and monitored for shrinkage.
- Wrote schedules and interviewed potential new hires.
- Taught employees about new products and how to sell them.
- Held weekly one-on-one meetings with employees to assess their performance and develop their skills.
Store Director, 2002 - 2003, Hollywood Video, Savannah, GA
- Monitored inventory of rentals and impulse items, reordered as necessary.
- Interviewed, trained, and regularly evaluated all store employees.
- Resolved customer complaints.
- Reviewed accounts with past-due videos and made daily reminder calls.
- Kept a clean and well organized 6,656 square foot store through proper delegation.
Store Manager, 2000 – 2002, Suncoast, Whitehall, Scranton and Pottstown, PA
- Reduced and then maintained low inventory shrinkage in a mall environment.
- Met and exceeded sales goals by promoting product knowledge and customer service while also incentivizing upselling for employees.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, evaluated, and disciplined employees.
- Received and processed inventory shipments.
- Recruited to assist other stores in the district with merchandising and inventory control.
- Web Site Designer and Developer, 2013-2015, No Kill Lehigh Valley and SOAR.
- Pamphlet Delivery and Distribution, 1997-2000, RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network).